We are deeply honored by the select group of producers and artisans that entrust us with their products. Our commitment is to get the fruits of their labor to you in excellent condition ready to be enjoyed by your customers.
Jasper Hill Farm
Mateo Kehler of Jasper Hill Farm, producers of Constant Bliss.
Liam Callahan of Bellwether Farms, producers of San Andreas.
Cypress Grove Chevre
Mary Keehn of Cypress Grove Chevre is the creative force behind cheeses such as Humboldt Fog.
Hook’s Cheese Co.
Tony and Julie Hook of Hook’s Cheese Co., known for their excellent 12-year cheddar.
David Gremmels of Rogue Creamery, known for their Rogue River Blue.
Old Chatham Sheepherding Co.
Tom and Nancy Clark of the Old Chatham Sheepherding Co.
Soyoung Scanlan produces elegant soft-ripened cheeses by hand at Andante Dairy.
Coach Farm specializes in soft-ripened cheeses produced from their herd of Alpine goats.
Carr Valley Cheese
Sid Cook of Carr Valley Cheese, makers of Billy Blue and Marisa.
Caseificio Alta Langa
Caseificio Alta Langa makes such decadent and delectable cheeses such as La Tur and Brunet.
Beehive Cheese is the proud producer of the coffee- and lavender-rubbed Barely Buzzed.
Cato Corner Farm
Elizabeth McAlister and Mark Gillman of Cato Corner Farm.
Coopertiva Dorgali Pastori
Coopertiva Dorgali Pastori is responsible for some of the most elegant hard cheeses in the region.
Hobbs Smoked Meats
Specializing in their own gourmet and specialty smoked meats/
Keith Adams, make of Bent River and Good Thunder.
Il Forteto’s history of great cheesemaking continues today in their Brinata and Boschetto al Tartufo.
Willamette Valley Cheese Co.
The Volbeda family of Willamette Valley Cheese Co.
Fiscalini Cheese Co.
Jorge Gonzalez of Fiscalini Cheese Co., known for their outstanding cheddars.
” Tulip Tree Creamery was founded in 2014 by Fons Smits and Laura Davenport (with the help of other helpful advisors click here to meet our team)
Fons (orignally from the Netherlands) has traveled all over the world consulting with and developing dairy plants – focusing on small to medium scale facilities
Other recognized creameries in which he’s worked include: Cowgirl Creamery (CA), Traders Point Creamery (IN), Teton Valley Creamery (ID), Ludwig Farmstead Creamery (IL)
Fons’ main focus is cheese making/production.
Laura has a background in public health and biology where she worked as an adult educator in hospital settings and for a health-related software company before moving over into the dairy world in 2004.
Other creameries she’s worked with include Traders Point Creamery (IN), Ludwig Farmestead Creamery (IL).
Laura’s main focus is sales, marketing, and education.
- Milk is purchased from Lot Hill Dairy Farm, Seymour, Indiana
- The milking herd is owned by Jon Claycamp
- He raises Holstein cows on this family farm – they currently milk about 40-50 cows – we purchase some milk and they sell the rest to a local co-op
- They grow their hay and silage for their animals using only NON-GMO crops
- They do not use antibiotics or growth hormones on their milking herd
- They are in the process of becoming Animal Welfare Certified
- Tulip Tree Creamery is located on the northwest side of Indianapolis, IN
- We are currently working in a shared space facility and looking to move in to our own facility within the next year
- We have 3 full-time employees (including our owner) and about 5-part time staff who help us with farmers markets and with packaging”.
Content from: http://www.tuliptreecreamery.com/
Calling all Dedicated Artisans…Are you looking for distribution in California?
The Aniata Cheese Company is the premier supplier to gourmet shops, grocers, hotels, resorts and fine-dining restaurants in California. Our nationwide supply chain allows us to bring the best of the USA and beyond to discerning professionals. Please contact us with your product ideas.